Sustainable Development Goals
We at Molecular Connections Pvt Ltd (MCPL) besides being responsive to the challenges affecting the Scholarly Research Community also strive to align our CSR objectives to meet the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). SDG is a collection of 17 interlinked global goals designed to be a blueprint to achieve a better and a more sustainable future for all. And of the 17 identified SDGs, our CSR initiatives span across 7 areas which are playing a huge role in steering communities on the path of progress and sustainable development.
Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
Employees volunteered their time to coordinate COVID-19 relief measures across 3 locations in FY21.
Annually we conduct two health camps across all our office units.
Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
Ensured women’s full and effective participation with over 75% of MCPL workforce comprising women.
Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
Ensuring equal opportunity and reducing inequalities of outcome, including by eliminating discriminatory practices and promoting appropriate legislation through effective grievance mechanisms like the Whistle-blower Policy, Code of Conduct, Prevention of Sexual Harassment (PoSH) and others
Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
We have adopted measures to secure our IT infrastructure by implementing ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS). The ISMS Standard compliance is regularly audited, ensures a secure and safe working environment for our business that is driven by three pillars viz. People, Process & Technology.
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- MCPL is working harmoniously with suppliers and waste buyers to develop their capabilities and adopt new technologies that reduce our environmental impact.
- Prohibition of single-use or non-recyclable plastics. And distribution of plastic waste to NGOs for recycling and/or environmentally responsible destruction.
- Distribution of used office chairs (approx. 300 in FY 22) to employees working from home resulting in re-use.
Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- Awareness drives on water conservation and e-waste recycling were conducted in FY 22 for all employees.
- Our employees are advocating the use of eco-friendly products to protect the environment and ensure a sustainable future.
- MCPL is reducing its carbon footprint by installing solar modules, retrofitting LEDs, and using star-rated efficient equipment.
- Encourages digitized internal communications with virtual meetings through tele/audio conferencing, which brings down meeting related travel and other costs considerably.